We are commissioned by Warrington Clinical Commissioning Group and have been in operation since 1st April 2011. The service is part of Mental Health Matters, one of the largest voluntary organisations in the UK providing Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT). In Warrington, we work in partnership with CWP NHS Trust.
We are also a single point of access for counselling services in Warrington and a service which provides computerised CBT.
Improving Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT) seeks to use the least intrusive method of care possible to treat people. This is called a 'stepped care model' and means that the patient is generally offered a low intensity therapy in the first instance.
The clinician delivering your care will explain to you what choices are available and why they are considered suitable for you.
- Telephone sessions for convenience and ease.
- One to one face to face appointments
- Groups sessions and workshops - make connections, you're not alone.
The service offers a range of interventions to people who are 16 years and above, and who are experiencing difficulties such as:
• Postnatal depression
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Where to go
- Venue address
51 Bewsey Street
- WA2 7JQ
When is it on?
- Date & Time Information
- Office (Bewsey Street): Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Time of day
- Referral and availability notes
If you would like any further information about our services, please contact us.
- Age Range