Budget Boosting / Job Club - Orford Community Hub
Helping you to get a job and boost your household income.
Come along to your local budget boosting club to receive free advice and support to help you find employment and boost your income in a friendly, welcoming environment.
We can help you to:
• Search for jobs online
• Apply for jobs and complete application forms
• Write your CV & cover letter
• Improve your skills at interview
• Check benefit entitlement
• Find free on-line training courses
We can also:
• Sign post you to all kinds of services that can help you to boost your income
• Provide tips on how to save money
• Help you get a better deal on your services/suppliers and reduce your bills
• Help you get signed up to a credit union
• Help you to shop online within your budget - find out how online shopping can save you money
In addition our clubs will enable you to. . . .
• Share your experiences, learn from others and improve your communication skills
• Make new friends and useful contacts
Our budget boosting clubs are run weekly throughout Warrington centre and are open to all people aged 18 or over, who are looking to get into work or who need to generate additional income.
Both individuals and family groups are welcome.
Four good reasons to join our Budget Boosting Clubs. . . .
Get support: free support and advice given to help you find a job and generate more income for your household.
Learn new skills: gaining a new skill will increase your confidence and self-esteem and renew your enthusiasm.
Network: meeting other people at the club can be a great help. They may know someone who might be interested in hiring you; they may have their own useful tips about budgeting. Link up with fellow club members and find out how you can help each other.
Socialise: in addition to networking, you may make some long term friendships. The club sessions are also fun and a great way to get out of the house.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Orford Community Hub
- WA2 9EP
Time / date details
- When is it on
- Tuesdays - 10.00am - 12.00pm
- Time of day
- Free to attend
- Age ranges
- 18+ Years
- Referral required
- Referral details
You can be referred to a budget boosting club via the job centre, or via Warrington Disability Partnership, Warrington Voluntary Action, Golden Gates Housing Trust, or you can refer yourself.